Welcome to VALoansOK.com!
After your extensive search of the web, you’ve arrived at the right place for VA Mortgage Loan Information. For over 18 years, we have helped nearly 2,000 home buyers in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Lawton and the entire state of Oklahoma obtain mortgage loans with terms that are custom tailored to fit their individual needs. We’d like to do the same for you!
One of our strongest areas of expertise is VA Loans in the state of Oklahoma. Unlike many banks or brokers, VA Loans are one of our primary focus areas, so you can rely on our experience to help you navigate the VA Loan process and secure a great rate on a VA Mortgage, whether you are looking to purchase or refinance a home.
As a local Oklahoma based company, you can rest assured that you will have someone on your side that knows your local market. We will provide you with the prompt, responsive & personalized attention that you deserve. We have served several active duty Marines, Army, Air Force & Navy service members at the following installations:
- Tinker Air Force Base
- Altus Air Force Base
- Vance Air Force Base
- Fort Sill Army Post
- Tulsa National Guard
- Oklahoma City National Guard
In addition, we can help other active duty service members, Veterans & eligible Reservists / National Guard Members all over the state of Oklahoma. We also may be able to help you obtain a copy of your VA Certificate of Eligibility. Oftentimes we are able to help you obtain this in a matter of days, as opposed to weeks, using the US Department of Veterans Affairs Automated Certificate of Eligibility System (sometimes referred to as “ACE”). If you’d like us to help you obtain a free copy of your VA Certificate of eligibility, please click on the OBTAIN CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY link for more details.
Some of the key benefits of a VA Loan Include:
- You may finance 100% of the purchase price of most homes & put little to NO MONEY DOWN using your VA Entitlement.
- VA Mortgages normally have a lower monthly payment than an FHA Mortgage or low down payment (less than 20% down) Conventional Mortgage because a Veteran borrower is not required to pay costly monthly Mortgage Insurance (sometimes referred to as “PMI”) on a VA Loan.
- VA Loans oftentimes have more relaxed credit qualifying guidelines when compared to conventional loan programs.
- If you are refinancing a home, you may be able to finance 90% of your home’s appraised value and obtain cash out at closing for home improvement, debt consolidation or whatever purpose you’d like.
- VA Loans finance up to 100% of the property value for borrowers purchasing a home all the way up to a maximum loan amount of $417,000 for qualifying Veteran and active duty service members in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Lawton, Edmond, Norman & the entire state of Oklahoma.
- You may be able to use a VA Entitlement & VA Loan for properties in Oklahoma that are more expensive than $417,000. Sometimes this is referred to as a VA Jumbo Loan or VA Jumbo Mortgage. Qualified Veteran borrowers may need to put down a small amount of money at the time of closing for loan amounts over $417,000. Please see the VA Jumbo section of our website under the loan options tab for more details about this special option or you may clink this link: VA Jumbo Mortgages
- Disabled Veterans (with a 10% or more VA service connected disability rating) receive special loan terms by being exempted from the VA Funding Fee. Please see the VA Funding Fee Section of our website for more information about the benefits for disabled Vets.
- Quick closings across the entire state. Whether you are in Enid, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Edmond, Norman, Muskogee, Stillwater or anywhere else in Oklahoma, we have the resources to help you statewide. Oftentimes we are able to close VA loans in as quick as 2 to 3 weeks!
- All VA Mortgages have no pre-payment penalties. You may pay extra or pay off in full at any point in time on your VA loan and never pay a penalty for doing so!
- It may be possible for you to allow someone to assume your existing VA loan when selling your home, subject to VA review and conditions.
- Even if you have purchased or refinanced a home in the past using your VA entitlement, you still may be eligible to purchase a different home in Oklahoma using your VA Entitlement again. Under certain circumstances, you may even be eligible to use your VA Entitlement again even if the previous VA loan was foreclosed on or included in a bankruptcy, subject to remaining entitlement guidelines and other qualifying guidelines.
- Under certain circumstances, some Veteran borrowers may even be able to have more than one outstanding VA loan at a time! Check out the maximum VA loan calculation section of our website for more information about this.
In the meantime, please explore our site for several tips and pointers about the VA Loan process in Oklahoma. Thanks again for visiting us!